Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dressed for Spring

After a week filled with snow and sleet, I am definitely ready for Spring!  My head knows that somewhere under the slush and muck a transformation is on its way, but my heart could really use a reminder.  Here it is...

I pass by this home on my morning run and when the azaleas bloom I am in awe.
 I chose a cropped, square format to minimize the house and emphasize the sunlit coat of blossoms.
There's surely no better garment with which to be dressed for Spring than a sunlit coat of blossoms :)
Framed:

2 comments:

  1. just beautiful Sonia. I know we had azaleas in New York, but I never noticed them until I moved down here. They just take my breath away! Your painting does the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Celesta! Nothing says "Spring" to me like a blossoming azalea. I'm counting the days....

      Delete