Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rose

I found this week's flower at the Raleigh Rose Garden.  What a beautiful place for the senses!

As with the other flowers I've been sending to you, the Rose is part of a series of 4x4 mini paintings that are being offered to my blog, newsletter, and facebook readers for only $40.  This one has sold, but just send a note to me to find out if others are available (or maybe I can be convinced to paint one just for you!)

Here's the photo I took in the Raleigh Rose Garden.  I painted this as a 6x6 and it is framed and currently available (see Time to Smell the Roses).
For the 4x4 mini, I focused on this one amazing rose that seemed to have light emanating from within.  It truly glowed.
Here's my painted version, with fun, lively colors:
Rose, 4x4 Oil, SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment